Ok MrBmB isn’t going to divorce me over second kitten, so sorry fella’s I’m still off the market…. And unhinged. So nothing has changed. Thinking of calling him Zeus. Cause a Zeus and a Magnus seem to be a good name match for a cat and bird! Or Bosco. Just cause. Wondering if walking around yelling out “hey Zeus” is as funny as it seems to be in my head!
I was going to write a bit about the new iPhone 6 but at the moment the best I can come up with is “it’s like Apple built a Samsun
g sized phone”. Mainly due to size. The plus HAS to be just an iPad mini you can use as a phone. Cause if this fucker seems huge, then I can’t imagine a bigger version! My phone pockets of my designer bags are screaming “you wanna stick that fucking huge thing where?Feature wise? Meh, it’s a little fucken lacking as far as what I expected. It really is just a bigger 5 that has apps that are better suited to your iPad (Pages is an example and a version of PowerPoint. Basically you have Microsoft Office on your phone).
So yeah it’s bigger, that’s the extent of the review. Would I go on another 48 hours no sleep bender if I could have a do over? Absofuckingloutly… It might not have made much of an impression but at least I have an impression. It might have some more handy things I’ve yet to discover yet, will keep you updated.
Ohh I literally just discovered you can answer a text mid doing something else, without having switch screens. That’s cool. So liking more. See need to discover the new features as they pop up, literally, cause I’m far too lazy to look them up.
Anyways because I’m having Master 3’s Birthday Party today and need to prepare for that, this is a list of my top 12 hated, loved and I don’t why they are famous celebrities. In no particular order.
1. Taylor Swift – annoying slutty bitch. I wish she’d shake it off the edge of a cliff.
2. Lea Michele – diva, limited talent and profited off milking the death of the “love of her life” and spent anniversary of it with new boyfriend away on holiday. Classy.
3. Shia LaBeouf – Asshat
4. Rhianna – diva, slutty cunt.
5. Mark Zuckerberg and all FB cunts – obvious reasons already mentioned.
6. Tom Cruise – Scientology? Oh please.
7. Brangelina – just fucking irritating and all the selfless charitable acts they make money off. See no such thing as a selfless act post for more detail.
8. Miley Cyrus/ Paris Hilton/ Lindsay Lohan / Any Kardashian / Kendra / Nicole Richie / Kelly Ozbourne and “those” types – they are stupid.
9. Jenny McCarthy – so many fucking levels. Stupid. Immunisation scare mongering and the way she devalues the ASD community by saying she “cured her sons autism”. You mean he was misdiagnosed?!
10. Justin Bieber – complete twat.
11. Kristen Stewart – resting bitch face syndrome and Twilight. She looks like a right miserable bitch!
12. Robert Pattinson – not good-looking, face like a smashed crab, bad actor and Twilight.
Honorable mention’s go to
John Mayer – some of his music is great. He’s a douche bag.
Also Gwyneth Paltrow and Natalie Portman because they are so pretentious.
There are actually loads more I could add but they were the ones who sprang to mind first. It’s mainly women I realise but male celebrities seem to fly under my bitch radar.
1. Zach Braff – Scrubs, hilarious and seems like a good guy. I’m told he is as well.
2. Louis Theroux – love his documentaries and his goofy way.
3. Matt Damon – he helped write Good Will Hunting. Told he’s a good guy. Affleck I pretend had nothing to do with GWH.
4. Russell Brand – don’t agree with a lot of the shit that comes out of his mouth but man that dude is smart! Gotta love the “not stupids”
5. Adam Levine/ Cee Lo / Will.i.Am – great judges on Voice. Also because Adam is hot, Cee Lo cause he’s so random and Will.I.Am all the quirks make him great!
6. Robert Downey Jr – just totally swag.
7. JLaw – ok actress. Silver Linings Playbook she was brilliant and her interviews are ALWAYS crazy and off the wall. Never fails to amuse.
8. Simon Cowell – well cause he’s a bastard and not afraid to show it!
9. The Bloggess – best blogger ever.
10. Zach Galifianakis – between two ferns is fucking brilliant . Hilarious guy.
11. Jim Parsons/Hugh Lawrie – Sheldon Cooper one of the funniest characters ever. House fantastic characters. Both act amazingly.
12. Will Wheaton – all round good guy. The “nerd speech” was epic!
Honorable mention to Peter Capldi for making Dr Who watchable! Also Robbie Willams because I’ve met him when working in a hotel in the UK. Nicest guy and didn’t act like a bastard at all.
Along those lines. Anyone else Remember that shoe “Monkey Magic”…. Everyone remembers it but has no damn clue what it was. Re watched an episode awhile ago. Wow! Totally blew my mind. Made zero sense and I was obsessed with it as a kid!
1. Beyoncé – she can sing but where is s personality? Yawn. Plus being called out in skinny app’ing her photos? Gold
2. Miranda Kerr – just a pretty face.
3. Orlando Bloom – I don’t think I’ve ever seen a move with him in it and I remember him being in it.
4. Chris Heamsworth – ok actor. I think his popularity is based on his physique in Thor.
5. Cameron Diaz – just don’t get it. I don’t rate her on any level.
6. Jessica Alba – See above
7. Mila Kunis – again see above.
8. Ashton Kutcher – just seems like big kid and nothing more.
9. Jennifer Aniston – nothing to do with Brandgelina. Just dull.
10. Jessica Beil & Justin Timberlake – again just really dull.
11. Kate Middelton – seems ok but don’t get the adoration.
12. Hugh Grant – don’t get it. All I see is floppy hair.
Honourable mentions go to Ryan Gosling, Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Garner, Nicole Kidman and Leonardo DiCaprio. I’m sure I forgot somebody in there that rates highly, the irony.
Jude Law, it’s Jude law.
That’s all folks!